(Top Brand Option)
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Spiriva)
About Spiriva Capsule
Spiriva capsule is manufactured by Cipla. It is an anticholinergic agent that prevents narrowing of the airways in the lungs (bronchospasm) in people with bronchitis, emphysema, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This capsule is inhaled via a HandiHaler device.
Proper Storage and Usage of Spiriva
- Spiriva (Tiotropium Bromide) capsule should be stored away from moisture and heat at room temperature.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Rinse with water if you get this medication in your eyes.
- Before using this capsule talk to your doctor if you have narrow-angle glaucoma; or an enlarged prostate or a bladder obstruction.
Important Precautions and Warnings
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and the prescription label closely.
- Do not take larger doses than recommended. Spiriva (Tiotropium Bromide) capsule can only prevent bronchospasm attacks it cannot treat attacks that have already started.
- Use a fast-acting inhalation medication.
- These capsules are to be used in an inhaling device; one at a time.
- Do not put them in your mouth.
- Schedule regular doctor appointments so that you can be tested.
- Avoid using Spiriva (Tiotropium Bromide) if you are allergic to tiotropium, ipratropium (Atrovent) or atropine (Atreza, Sal-Tropine).
- Do not take Aricept (Donepezil) if you pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast feeding.
Severe Allergic Reactions and Serious Side Effects
Sprivia allergic reaction signs include (seek medical attention): hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Serious Spiriva (Teotropium) side effects include (seek medical attention): tongue swelling or redness; sores or white patches of your mouth, lips, or tongue; or urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less Serious Side Effects of Spiriva
Less serious Spiriva (Teotropium) side effects include:
- dry mouth
- blurred vision
- trouble swallowing
- upset stomach
- stuffy nose
- fast heart rate
- white patches in your mouth or throat.
Generic Alternative to Spiriva Capsule
If you are looking for the generic alternative to Spiriva, please see: Tiotropium bromide – Generic.
The Convenience of Ordering Spiriva Online
With the help of DoctorSolve.com, customers can safely order the Spiriva capsule online and other quality medications 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The quick and easy reliable shipping makes more customers turn to online pharmacies for their medications. Orders mainly take 2 to 4 weeks from your order date to arrive at your home.
DoctorSolve: Your Trusted Source for Spiriva Medication
DoctorSolve is a reputable pharmacy that offers affordable prices on quality Spiriva medication. Having been in business for a little over 10 years and specializing in over-the-counter and prescription medication. DoctorSolve.com is the first choice when looking to for safe. Customers can rest easy knowing they are receiving quality Spiriva from a secure pharmacy. When relying on a pharmacy to buy discount Spiriva choose a pharmacy that is certified by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA). Since DoctorSolve.com is a CIPA certified pharmacy it follows the same standards as do all reputable pharmacies including your local pharmacies. The Spiriva medication you purchase is coming from a CIPA certified pharmacy.
Spiriva, Tiova Rotacap
The information above for Spiriva (Tiotropium Bromide) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.