|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Anoro Ellipta||62.5/25mcg||30doses||$130.00||Add To Cart|
|Anoro Ellipta||62.5/25mcg||90doses||$370.00||Add To Cart|
About Anoro Ellipta(Umeclidinium/Vilanterol)
Anoro Ellipta is a powder that contains a mixture of umeclidinium and vilanterol for inhalation. Both umeclidinium and vilanterol promote breathing by relaxing muscles in the airways.
Umeclidinium and vilanterol are the two drugs in this inhaler. Both medications operate by relaxing the muscles surrounding the airways, allowing you to breathe more easily. Anticholinergic medicines, such as umeclidinium, are a type of medication.
Vilanterol belongs to the long-acting beta-agonists class of medicines (LABAs). Bronchodilators are the names given to both medications.
Anoro Ellipta’s price depends on its dosage. We offer affordable prices on this medication; you can buy anoro ellipta online from Doctor Solve.
Anoro Ellipta Price
Before you decide to buy anoro ellipta, you may check the pricing by clicking here.
Anoro Ellipta Uses:
- In people with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), such as bronchitis and emphysema, Anoro Ellipta is used to avoid airflow blockage and minimize flare-ups.
- Only those with COPD should use Anoro Ellipta; it should not be used to treat asthma.
Dry Powder Inhaler
Warnings & Dosage
Before you start using this medication, and every time you get a refill, read the patient information leaflet issued by your pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth once a day or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not remove the inhaler’s cover until you are ready to use it.
- You prepare a dose of medication every time you open the cover. You will lose the dose if you open and close the cover without taking the drug. Close the cover only after taking the drug to avoid wasting a dose.
- When you inhale, you may or may not taste or feel the medication.
- To obtain the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis.
- Use it at the same time every day. It is not recommended to use it more than once a day.
- It does not function immediately and should not be used to treat sudden breathlessness.
- Anoro Ellipta should only be taken by persons with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and not by those with asthma.
- Anoro Ellipta is not a life-saving drug. It will be unable to treat bronchospasm on time. In the event of an attack, only use a quick-acting inhalation drug. Tell your doctor if any of your medications aren’t regulating your COPD as well as they used to.
- Vilanterol may increase the risk of death in persons with asthma, but it is unknown whether it increases the risk in those with COPD. If your breathing problems do not improve or if your symptoms worsen suddenly, see a doctor.
- See a doctor if you’re experiencing problems breathing.
Anoro Ellipta Dosage:
- Anoro Ellipta inhaler is administered as a single inhalation once a day, at the same time each day.
- Anoro Ellipta is available in 62.5/25 mcg.
Anoro Ellipta Side Effects:
If you have hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat due to an allergic reaction to Anoro Ellipta, get immediate medical attention.
If you experience any of the symptoms listed below, contact your doctor immediately.
- Other breathing issues;
- Urination that is unpleasant or difficult;
- Urinating more frequently
- Seeing halos around lights
- Tunnel vision
- Eye discomfort or redness
- Impaired vision
- Increased thirst or urination
- Dry mouth
- Fruity breath odor
- High blood sugar
- Leg cramps
The following are some of the most common Anoro Ellipta adverse effects:
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Sinus ache
- Chest ache
- Spasms of the muscles; or
- You may get discomfort in your neck, arms, or legs
Frequently Asked Questions About Anoro Ellipta:
Is Anoro Ellipta inhaler a steroid?
Anoro Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) is not a steroid. It’s a LAMA (long-acting muscarinic antagonist) and a LABA (long-acting beta agonist) (LABA). Both drugs act together to make it easier for you to breathe.
What is Anoro Ellipta prescribed for?
This medication is intended to treat and prevent the symptoms of chronic lung disease, such as wheezing and shortness of breath (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD, which includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema). It’s easier to keep active if you can manage the symptoms of respiratory issues.
What does Anoro do for the lungs?
Anoro contains two bronchodilators, which work together to relax smooth muscles around your airways and open-air channels in your lungs, making breathing easier. As a result, your lungs’ airways open up, making it simpler to breathe.
What is the best time to take Anoro Ellipta?
Since the medicine’s effect lasts for 24 hours, you only need to inhale it once a day. You must take Anoro Ellipta at the same time every day, as directed by your physician.
The information above for Anoro Ellipta (Umeclidinium/Vilanterol) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.