Order Entocort EC (Budesonide) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
Entocort EC Description
Entocort EC is a steroid that helps reduce inflammation in the body. It is used to treat Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and other inflammatory conditions. Entocort EC comes as a tablet that you take by mouth. It is available as both a generic and brand-name drug.
Entocort EC generic name is Budesodine.
Entocort EC Uses
- Entocort EC is used to treat mild to moderate Crohn’s disease in children at least 8 years of age.
- Entocort EC is also used to treat ulcerative colitis in adults at least 18 years old. Uceris is utilized to help alleviate mild to moderate ulcerative colitis during the forecast period in individuals 18 years of age or older.
- Entocort EC is used to treat a particular bowel condition (Crohn’s disease).
- It reduces the immune system’s natural defense response (immune response).
Entocort EC Dosage
- This is available as Entocort EC 3mg.
- Your condition, age, and reaction to the treatment influence dose and duration.
- If possible, read the patient information about this prescription drug in the leaflet from your pharmacist before refilling your budesonide prescription and each time you get a new one. If you have any more questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If there is no food in your stomach, take this medicine with or without food.
- Swallow Entocort EC whole with a full glass of water (8 ounces) unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
- Do not crush or chew the capsules. Doing so will release the entire medication at once, increasing your risk of side effects.
- If you have difficulty swallowing capsules whole, certain brands can be opened, and the contents can be sprinkled onto a spoonful of smooth, cool applesauce in a clean container.
- Stir the mixture and take it all without chewing.
- Drink a full glass of cool (eight ounces) water to make sure you have swallowed all of the medical dose. After 30 minutes, take the entire combination.
- Take this drug regularly for optimal effectiveness.
- Head it in the same place every day to assist you remember.
- Do not take this medication or increase your dosage more often than directed.
- The cure will not arise any faster, and your risk of complications may increase.
Side Effects of Entocort EC
Inform the patient that the most common side effects of Entocort EC may include:
- Stomach pain
- Gas constipation
- Feeling tired
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Painful urination
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose
- Sore throat;
- Pain anywhere in your body
- Excess levels of steroid injections may be indicated by changes in your blood.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label and package carefully.
Tell all of your health care providers about all medical conditions, allergies, and all medicines you use.
- Grapefruit should be avoided or grapefruit juice should not be used if you have grapefruit while taking this drug unless your doctor or therapist instructs you. Grapefruit can increase your odds of adverse effects while using this medication.
- Seek the advice of your doctor or specialist for more details.
How much does Entocort EC cost in Canada?
Entocort EC cost of generic brand is less expensive. Check out our prices on top of this description.
Frequently Asked Questions About Entocort EC
What is Entocort EC used for?
This medication is used to treat a rectal condition, known as Crohn’s disease, with budesonide (a corticosteroid] hormone). While budesonide does not cure the ailment, it can help to manage the symptoms, such as pain and diarrhea. Budesonide is an immunosuppressant drug (a steroid). It decreases the body’s defensive reaction (immune response).
Does Entocort EC cause weight gain?
Some changes can be side effects, which include yeast infections (in the oral cavity or female reproductive organs), urinary tract infections, high blood pressure, elevated blood sugar levels, weight gain, stretch marks, acne, rounding of the face (moon face), facial br deconstruction, sleeplessness, mood alterations, and psychological symptoms.
How long does it take ENTOCORT EC to work?
The medicine will most likely have its full effect within 2 to 4 weeks. Follow your doctor’s directions for taking this medication even if your symptoms improve.
Is Entocort and budesonide the same?
Budesonide is the main chemical ingredient of Entocort EC. Crohn’s disease is known as an illness that’s treated with various brand names.
How long can you stay in Entocort?
Adults should take 9 milligrams (mg) up to once per day in the morning for 8 weeks. Your health care provider may increase your dosage as needed.
Budez CR, Entocort
Controlled Release Capsule