Top 5 Ways to Be More Alert
It is exceedingly difficult to find time for an adequate amount of sleep. When balancing work, school, family, fun, and sleep sometimes it feels like you have to sacrifice something to fit all you need into your day, and the 1st thing to go is sleep. Here are some ways to stay alert and awake when you are not able to get the right amount of sleep.
1. Caffeine – Not always in a form of coffee, caffeine is a wonderful tool to keep you awake. You can get caffeine through an energy drink, a cup of tea, coffee, soda, etc.
2. Exercise – Exercising boosts your energy and is all around healthy! Just 30 minutes of exercise can boost your energy for the whole day!!
3. Eat breakfast – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Having a breakfast including at least 3 food groups is the best, for example, granola on yogurt, and a piece of fruit.
4. Reduce your alcohol intake – Alcohol gives you a lower quality of sleep than you would have otherwise and leaves you sleepy the next morning.
5. Eat meat – Eating the recommended 3 – 5 servings a day of protein will help you to stay alert and awake. Having a lack of protein will make you feel wearier and wiped out.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.