Symptoms of Acid Reflux.
Acid reflux or Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD) disease occurs when the acid-rich liquid content of the stomach regurgitates into the esophagus. This liquid can inflame and damage the lining of your esophagus. The refluxed liquid may also contain bile that has backed-up into the stomach from the small intestine (duodenum).
The stomach acid is the most harmful component of the refluxed liquid. Although bile may damage your esophagus, the extent of the damage is not as completely understood as the damaging effects of stomach acid.
Unfortunately, acid reflux is a chronic condition. There is no acid reflux cure. Even after you receive treatment for acid reflux disease and your esophagus heals, the symptoms of acids reflux will return, and the damage will reoccur.
Symptoms of acid reflux
- A painful or burning sensation in the upper abdomen or chest, sometimes radiating to the back (heartburn).
- Difficulties breathing and suffer from hoarseness because the refluxed fluid irritates the larynx and respiratory tract.
- Excess belching is common.
When does acid reflux occur?
- After eating a large or fatty meal.
- After drinking alcohol.
- Lying down, bending over or bending and lifting.
- After smoking.
- After eating chocolate, caffeine, onions, spicy foods, mint and some medications.
- Lying down soon after eating.
- After taking tranquilizers, such as benzodiazepines including diazepam (Valium) and alprazolam (Xanax).
- After taking Theophylline (Elixophyllin), an asthma medication. In some cases, acid reflux symptoms may have no apparent cause.
Common medications used to treat acid reflux.
Histamine 2 antagonists (H2 antagonists)
Proton Pump Inibitors (PPIs)
- Pariet (Aciphex is manufactured and distributed in Canada under the name Pariet)
- Protonix (pantoprazole)
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Nexium (esoprazole)
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online . DoctorSolve has filled more than 200,000 U.S. prescriptions.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.