Order Nexium (Esomeprazole) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Esomeprazole||20mg||90||$40.00||Add To Cart|
|Esomeprazole||40mg||28||$30.00||Add To Cart|
|Esomeprazole||40mg||84||$60.00||Add To Cart|
Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium) is a proton pump inhibitor that reduces gastric acid production.
Nexium may only be provided to prevent gastrointestinal ulcers due to H. pylori infection (H. pylori) or with the use of NSAIDs.
- Nexium is approved for treating gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) symptoms and other conditions involving excessive stomach acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- It is also used to reverse erosive esophagitis (damage to the esophagus caused by stomach acid).
Nexium vs Prilosec
Research suggests that Nexium is better at controlling acid than Prilosec; however, claims are divided between the two drugs. Nexium has the active ingredient Esomeprazole and is typically more expensive, while Prilosec has the active ingredient Omeprazole. It is not recommended to take Prilosec with the blood thinner Clopidogrel. Nexium has not been evaluated for interaction with clopidogrel, so it is not clear whether it has a similar effect.
Directions on how to use Nexium
- Follow the instructions listed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take each dose of Nexium 40mg or 20mg with a full glass of water (eight ounces).
- This drug should be taken at least one hour prior to eating.
- Do not crack or bite a delayed-release tablet. However, in instances where swallowing the tablet would be a challenge, you may open it and sprinkle the medicine in a small amount of pudding or applesauce. Suck the pudding or applesauce right away without any chewing. Dispose of the mixture thoroughly.
- Your nasogastric (NG) feeding tube tablet can be given through that tube. Read and follow any Instructions for Use provided with your use of this medication. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not understand what said instructions entail.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions to use this medicine for the full length of time needed, even if your symptoms improve quickly.
- Nexium might cause kidney health issues.
- Tell your physician if you urinate less than usual, or if you have blood in your urine.
- A new infection may be the cause of diarrhea. Contact your health care provider if you have diarrhea that is watery or has blood in it.
- You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to esomeprazole or to similar medications such as lansoprazole (Prevacid), omeprazole (Prilosec, Zegerid), pantoprazole (Protonix), or rabeprazole (AcipHex).
- You should not use this drug if you are suffering from breathing or kidney problems.
- Tell your doctor if you’ve ever suffered from severe liver disease, lupus, osteoporosis, or low bone mineral density (osteopenia); or low levels of magnesium in your blood.
Nexium Side Effects
- Severe stomach pain
- Diarrhea that’s watery or bloody;
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Kidney damage – fever,
- Rash, nausea,
- Loss of appetite,
- Joint pain,
- Urinating less than usual,
- Blood in your urine,
- Weight gain;
- Ow magnesium – dizziness,
- Rapid or irregular heart rate,
- Tremors (shaking) or jerking muscle movements,
- Feeling jittery,
- Muscle cramps,
- Muscle spasms in your hands.
Nexium Pricing: How much does Nexium cost in Canada?
DoctorSolve.com offers affordable pricing on this drug. We also carry generic for a much lower price.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nexium?
Nexium is a prescription medication that treats the symptoms of GERD and other conditions where there is excessive stomach acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. This is professionally employed with other medication types.
Is it OK to take Nexium every day?
Do not take more than one tablet per day, and make sure you don’t chew it or empty the contents of it into a liquid or food.
How long will it take for Nexium to function?
Within 2 to 3 days, you will start feeling better. It could take up to 4 weeks for your medicine to completely take effect. You may have symptoms during this time. The dose of your medication is based on your particular circumstances.
Who should not use Nexium?
People who have:
- Blood magnesium levels are low.
- Severe liver disease.
- A certain type of kidney inflammation is called interstitial nephritis.
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus.
Neksium, Nexpro, Esomeprazole, Nexium
90, 28, 84
Delayed Release Tablet (Enteric Coated), Delayed Release Tablet
The information above for Nexium (Esomeprazole) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.