7 Ways to Prevent Cancer
There are many simple lifestyle changes you can make in order to prevent cancer. Following these tips will put you on the path towards better health and hopefully a cancer-free future.
2. Be sun safe – It is important to try to get 15 minutes of sunlight on your skin each day. Researchers have found that getting too little sunlight can be a cause of numerous cancers such as breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, and stomach cancer. In addition, a lack of vitamin D can cause osteoporosis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and high blood pressure.
Be careful not to get too much sun though. Over one million Americans are diagnosed with skin cancer each year. In order to prevent skin cancer, avoid UV ray over-exposure by wearing sunscreen when outside, avoiding the hot mid day sun, and staying away from tanning beds. If you want to be safe, yet still get the vitamin D you need, get vitamin D supplements.
3. Drink more water! – Stop for a glass of water whenever you can. A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine in 1996 found that men who drank 6 full glasses of water every day reduced their risk of contracting bladder cancer by half. Another study found that women who drank a lot of water reduced their risk of developing colon cancer by up to 45%.
4. Drink Green tea – Ancient cultures have always believed that the benefits of green tea are superfluous – it’s no wonder that new research shows that green tea protects against numerous cancers, as well as heart disease. Some scientists believe that a certain chemical in green tea is one of the most powerful anticancer agents ever discovered!
5. Eat more fish – Researchers found that people who ate four or more servings of fish each week were 1/3rd less likely to develop blood cancers such as leukemia, myeloma, and non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The omega 3 acids in fish are said to reduce a woman’s risk of developing endometrial cancer.
6. Eat your veggies – a proper diet (and regular exercise) will ensure that you get your essential vitamins and nutrients and keep you healthy. Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants which help damaged cells, and many important vitamins which make you healthy. Many studies suggest that reaching ideal levels of vitamins and minerals in the body can improve the immune system and prevent a variety of cancers and illnesses. If you’re a picky eater, take a multivitamin every morning.
7. Wet your Whistle… in moderation – Beer protects the body against a bacteria which is known to cause ulcers and can be linked to stomach cancer. Easy on the drinks though, more than one or two alcohol beverages a day can actually increase your risk of developing mouth, throat, esophageal, liver, and breast cancer.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.