Order Uloric (Febuxostat) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
( Affordable Generic Options )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Febuxostat||40mg||100||$155.00||Add To Cart|
|Febuxostat||80mg||100||$187.00||Add To Cart|
|Febuxostat||120mg||84||$185.00||Add To Cart|
Uloric Product Description
Uloric (febuxostat) reduces the uric acid your body makes. Urate acid buildup can cause gout symptoms.
- Uloric helps prevent uric acid levels from becoming too elevated in people who have gout.
- Febuxostat is recommended if you have symptoms caused by high uric acid levels.
- It is for use in people who always have to strive to take an alternative medicine known as allopurinol or in people who cannot tolerate allopurinol when it cannot be taken.
- Uloric 40 mg
- Uloric 80mg
- Initial dose 40 milligrams orally once a day. If serum uric acid level is higher than 6 milligrams per deciliter after two weeks, increase the dose to 80 milligrams orally once a day. Maintenance dose 40 to 80 milligrams orally once a day.
- To make sure Febuxostat is helping you, your doctor may order regular blood tests. Schedule regular appointments with your doctor.
- Follow your prescription exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Follow all directions on the prescription label. Your doctor might change your dosage occasionally.
- Avoid using this medicine in greater or smaller doses or longer than recommended.
- People may take this medicine with or without food.
- Febuxostat may be taken with an antacid if necessary.
- Taking this drug may increase your risk of developing serious or fatal accidents.
- Get in touch with your doctor if you suffer from chest pain, shortness of breath, fast heartbeats, a stabbing headache, numbness or weakness on one side of your body, or difficulties with vision or speech.
- If you also use azathioprine or mercaptopurine, you should not use this medicine.
Uloric Side Effects
Call your medical professional immediately if you have any health issues, including:
- A light-headed feeling
- Like you might pass out;
- Pain that spreads to your jaw or shoulder,
- Fast heartbeats, shortness of breath;
- Abdominal pain (upper right side) associated with liver conditions,
- Unusual tiredness,
- Dark urine,
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
Common Uloric side effects may include
- Gout flares,
- Joint pain;
- Mild rash;
- Or abnormal liver function tests.
Pricing: How much does Uloric cost in Canada?
We offer reasonable prices for this medication. You can get a generic version for much less money as well. Check our prices on top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Uloric for gout?
Yes. Uloric (febuxostat) is a prescription drug used to treat gout, a type of arthritis that results from uric acid crystals building up in the joints. Decreasing the amount of blood uric acid, this process eliminates gout.
What happens if you stop taking Uloric?
Febuxostat oral tablet is used for long-term treatment. It carries significant risks if you do not take it as prescribed. Should you stop taking the drug suddenly or do not take it at all, your uric acid levels will stay high and cause gout symptoms.
Is Uloric safer than allopurinol?
The 80 mg dose of Uloric was more effective than allopurinol; a 40 mg doseworked at least as well as allopurinol. Unlike allopurinol, very little is excreted through the urine, making this drug safe for patients with kidney problems.
Allopurinol vs Uloric, which is better?
Zyloprim (allopurinol) helps prevent gout attacks and is cheaper than many alternatives, but it can take weeks to start working. Uloric (febuxostat) may be used to lower uric acid if Zyloprim does not work. All you have to do is take a febuxostat once a day.
Who should not take Uloric?
Do not take this medication if you are treated with azathioprine or mercaptopurine. Azathioprine and mercaptopurine biotransform through three major metabolic pathways, one that is mediated by xanthine oxidase.
How long should you take Uloric?
Make sure your take your febuxostat every day to prevent the onset of a gout attack. It may take approximately six months to become fully effective. It has no effect while experiencing a gout attack, but you’ll nevertheless wish to continue taking it daily even if this occurs.
Febucip, Adenuric, Uloric, Febuxostat
40mg, 80mg, 120mg
100, 84, 30
Tablet, Scored Film Coated Tablet