(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.01%||3mL||$33.00||Add To Cart|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.01%||9mL||$70.75||Add To Cart|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.03%||3mL||$47.00||Add To Cart|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.03%||6mL||$78.00||Add To Cart|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.03%||9mL||$119.00||Add To Cart|
|Lumigan Eyedrops||0.03%||30vials||$136.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Lumigan Eyedrops)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Bimatoprost||0.01%||3mL||$32.00||Add To Cart|
|Bimatoprost||0.01%||9mL||$75.00||Add To Cart|
|Bimatoprost||0.03%||3mL||$41.00||Add To Cart|
|Bimatoprost||0.03%||9mL||$87.00||Add To Cart|
Lumigan eyedrops’ generic is Bimatoprost, a drug that’s used to treat high eye pressure, such as glaucoma. It’s used to treat open-angle glaucoma when other treatments aren’t working.
It can also be used to make eyelashes grow longer.
Lumigan (bimatoprost) increases blood pressure in the eye by expanding the amount of fluid that drains from the eye.
Lumigan Eyedrop’s cost is very affordable from DoctorSolve.com. Check our prices here.
Lumigan Eyedrops Uses:
- Lumigan eye drops are used to treat different types of glaucoma, as well as other causes of high eye pressure.
- Bimatoprost is used to treat high eye pressure brought on by glaucoma or other eye problems (such as ocular high blood pressure). By lowering high eye pressure, this drug can help prevent blindness. It regulates the flow of fluid within the eye to maintain a set pressure.
Bimat Eyedrops, Lumigan Eyedrops
3mL, 6mL, 9mL, 30vials
Drops, Opthalmic Solution
Warning & Dosage
Lumigan Eyedrops Dosage:
- The lumigan dosage from 0.01% to 0.03% (3ml to 9ml).
- A common dose of Lumigan is 1 drop into the affected eye every evening. Follow your doctor’s dosage instructions carefully.
- In the affected eye(s), apply this medication once a day in the evening, or as instructed by your doctor. Bimatoprost should not be used more frequently because it will not work as well.
- Make sure your hands are clean before using eye drops. To avoid contamination from liquid drippings, do not touch the tipping cone or let it come into contact with your eye or any other surface.
- A preservative in bimatoprost may cause contact lenses to stain. Take out your contact lenses before putting eye drops in. After each dose, wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Tilt your head back, look upward, and drag down your lower eyelid to create a pouch.
- Drop one drop into the pouch with the dropper held immediately over your eye. Look downward and softly close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Apply moderate pressure to the corner of your eye (near the nose) with one finger. The medicine will not leak out as a result of this. Blinking and rubbing your eyes should be avoided. Rep these steps for your second eye if advised.
- The dropper should not be rinsed. After each use, replace the dropper cap and return it to its stored position.
- If you’re taking another type of eye medication (such as drops or ointments), wait at least 5 minutes before using another. Before applying eye ointment, let the eye drops have a chance to reach the eye.
- Apply this medication on a daily basis for the best results. If possible, use it at the same time each day.
- Even if you feel fine, keep taking bimatoprost. The majority of people with glaucoma or excessive eye pressure have no symptoms.
- If you’re using soft contact lenses, don’t use Lumigan eyedrops. Lumigan eye drops include a preservative that could permanently discolor the lenses.
- Use the medication for at least 15 minutes before inserting your contact lenses.
- Be mindful not to overdo this medication, which can actually make it less effective in lowering eye pressure.
Lumigan Side Effects:
Immediately stop using this medicine and consult your doctor if you have:
- Serum-like watery discharge
- Severe discomfort
- Crusting, or drainage
- Vision changes
- Red, swollen
- Itchy eyelids.
Common Lumigan side effects may include red, watery eyes or itching.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lumigan:
Is Lumigan used for glaucoma?
Bimatoprost, or Lumigan, is the first-choice treatment for glaucoma because it lowers eye pressure in the eye, but it may cause changes to your eyelashes and eye color.
How long does it take for Lumigan to start working?
Lumigan (bimatoprost) takes about 4 hours to kick in after each dose. About 8 to 12 hours after your dose, the drug fully kicks in. If you use this prescription once a day in the evening on a regular basis, your ocular pressure will be better regulated.
What are the benefits of Lumigan?
This medication is a contact lens alternative that has many benefits, including:
-No need for daily cleaning;
-Tear production is reduced;
-Designed to relieve dry eye symptoms.
How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
The information above for Lumigan Eyedrops (Bimatoprost) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.