Will Rhytmol Help Treat my Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmia)?
Rythmol is an anti-arrhythmic medicine that directly deals with treating abnormal heart rhythms. Rythmol treats abnormal heart rhythms by slowing the nerve impulses in the heart and making the heart tissue less sensitive. Rhytmol can also be used to treat serious heart rhythm problems.
What Can Cause Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
Heart conditions often create complications that cause abnormal heart rhythms, some complications include:
- High blood pressure can put a strain on the heart and cause arrhythmias.
- Diseases that affect the heart valve can cause the heart to swell and cause arrhythmia.
- Congenital heart defects can lead to certain arrhythmias as well.
- Ischaemic heart disease. This reduces the blood supply to parts of the heart can lead to arrhythmia or block electrical impulses.
- Cardiomyopathy, a heart disorder, can lead to arrhythmias.
- Abnormalities in the electrical pathways which are present from birth can lead to arrhythmias.
- Inflammation of the heart can create abnormal heart rhythms.
- Non-heart related complications can include certain medicines or excess thyroid hormone.
How Do I Know If I Have Arrhythmia?
Symptoms differ from person to person and also depend on the specific type of arrhythmias. If the arrhythmia is sporadic, the symptoms can appear for a short period of time and then disappear.
You may have arrhythmia if you have symptoms that include:
- shortness of breath
- palpitations (abnormal awareness of your heartbeat).
- an abnormally fast, slow, or irregular pulse.
- dizziness or feeling faint.
- chest pains sometimes develop.
Before using Rythmol, tell your doctor if you have an allergic reaction to Rythmol or to any other substances, such as foods, preservatives, or dyes, you are pregnant or if you may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Use Rythmol with caution in children and older adults. Tell your doctor about all medications prescription and non-prescription medicine you are using.
Do not use Rythmol if you have these medical problems:
- Bradycardia (unusually slow heartbeat)
- Congestive heart failure or other heart diseases
- Myasthenia gravis
- Severe low blood pressure
- Electrolyte disorders
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
What Should I Know Before Using Rythmol?
- Do not crush, break, or chew, swallow the whole capsule.
- Rythmol must be taken with or without food.
- You should not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Rythmol.
- Before having surgery or emergency treatment, you must tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Rythmol.
- Rythmol may cause dizziness, take caution when you drive, use machines, or do anything else that could be dangerous.
What Are the Side Effects of Rythmol?
Change in taste or bitter or metallic taste
Chest pain; shortness of breath; fast, irregular, or slow heartbeat, dizziness, or fainting; swelling of feet or lower legs; weight gain, Blurred vision; constipation or diarrhea; dryness of mouth; headache; nausea and/or vomiting; skin rash; unusual tiredness or weakness
Chills, fever, and weakness; joint pain; trembling or shaking
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Rythmol, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.