Clenpiq is a unique product that helps clean the colon.
It is made up of citric acid, which helps to break down the build-up of waste in the colon. This can help to improve digestion and overall health.
Sodium Picosulfate/Magnesium Oxide/Citric Acid
Powder for Oral Solution
Warning & Dosage
Clenpiq Solution Dosage: 10mg, 3.5g, 12g
Clenpiq is a 10mg, 3.5g, and 12g solution of sodium picosulfate, magnesium oxide, and citric acid. It cleans the colon before a colonoscopy or other intestinal examination. The recommended dosage is 10mg per kilogram of body weight. For a 70kg person, the dosage would be 700mg. Taking Clenpiq with water on an empty stomach 1-2 hours before the examination is best.
Clenpiq is a powder solution that is used to cleanse the colon before a colonoscopy. It works by loosening and removing any fecal material in the bowel. It can be taken as a powder or mixed with water to form a solution. To take this, follow these steps:
- Mix the Clenpiq powder with water to form a solution. The recommended dose is 1 packet mixed with 8 ounces of water.
- Drink all of the Clenpiq solution.
- Wait at least 1 hour before drinking any other liquids.
- Do not eat for 2 hours after drinking this medication.
- Do not save any for later. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or physician.
It is important to follow the instructions on how to mix and take Clenpiq carefully. There are warnings before taking this drug that include:
- Clenpiq taste is sour.
- It is important not to drink any liquids for 30 minutes after taking this. This includes drinking water, juice, coffee, tea, and soda.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes of taking this drug, you must call your doctor.
This medication has the potential to produce severe dehydration, which can result in electrolyte imbalance, convulsions, kidney failure, or fatally irregular heartbeats.
The risk of dehydration is higher in people with heart problems, kidney disease, or if you take certain other medicines. Any new or discontinued medications should be disclosed to your doctor.
Clenpiq vs Suprep
Clenpiq and Suprep are both powerful laxatives used to cleanse the bowels before a colonoscopy. They both work by stimulating the bowels to evacuate their contents. However, they have some key differences. Clenpiq takes longer to work than Suprep, but it does not cause as much nausea and vomiting. Suprep is more expensive than Clenpiq, but it works faster.
Clenpiq Side Effects:
Call your medical professional immediately if you have one of the above symptoms, such as you might pass out; confusion; irregular heartbeats; a seizure; little or no urination; severe nausea or vomiting; severe stomach cramps; rectal bleeding; or trouble swallowing, trouble drinking liquids.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take for Clenpiq to work?
Watery bowel motions typically start about two to four hours after taking the drug. This is typical and evidence that the medication is effective. Until the effects of this drug wear off, you should have access to a bathroom.
What are the alternatives to Clenpiq?
If you are looking for a Clenpiq alternative, several medications may be a good fit for you. The most well-liked substitutes include:
- Ephedrine – This stimulant can help you lose weight by increasing your heart rate and metabolism. It is available over the counter and comes in both pill and liquid form.
- Phentermine – This stimulant helps you lose weight by suppressing your appetite and increasing your energy levels. It is a prescription medication that comes in pill form.
- HCG – This hormone has been shown to help people lose weight quickly. It must be administered by a doctor and is only available as a prescription medication.
Can you eat it after Clenpiq?
The answer is no – you should not eat after taking this. This is because the drug works by suppressing your appetite; if you eat after taking it, you could end up eating more than you would have otherwise. This could undo your hard work in losing weight and even lead to weight gain.
So, if you take this medication, ensure you do not eat anything for at least two hours. This will allow the drug time to work its magic and help you lose weight.
How much does Clenpiq cost in Canada?
The price of this drug may vary depending on its strength. With the help of DoctorSolve.com, customers can safely and securely order Clenpiq online and other high-quality prescription drugs 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
We aim to give our clients the best quality drugs at competitive rates. Check out our prices to discover more about our competitive costs for medications compared to other pharmacies and stores.
The information above for Clenpiq (Sodium Picosulfate/Magnesium Oxide/Citric Acid) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.