Tenex is used for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). It also helps in reducing the nerve impulses in your heart and blood vessels. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, which lowers the blood pressure and improves the blood flow.
Before using Tenex, tell your doctor if you
- are allergic to Tenex or any other drugs
- are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- have heart disease
- have coronary artery disease or a history of stroke
- have kidney disease
- have liver disease
- have recently had a heart attack
- Avoid alcohol as it may affect your thinking or reaction time when mixed with this drug.
- Use caution while driving or operating any machinery as it may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety.
- Do not stop taking this medication without first talking to your doctor.
- Check your blood pressure on a regular basis while you are using Tenex.
Tenex Side Effects
Serious side effects: Fast or slow heart rate; pounding heartbeats, chest tightness; numbness or tingling; feeling like you might pass out.
Less serious side effects: Drowsiness, dizziness; dry mouth; headache; sleep problems (insomnia); weakness; constipation, diarrhea; stomach pain; impotence, loss of interest in sex; mild itching or skin rash.
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Tenex, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.