Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
• Repetitive stress injuries have increased 770% since 10 years ago.
• Repetitive stress injuries is the fastest growing workplace illness in the U.S.
• Half of all the workers who have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome missed 30 or more days of work.
• In the year 2000, 50 cents of every dollar spent on medical care was spent on repetitive stress injuries.
• About 260,000 Carpal Tunnel release operations are performed each year. 47 percent of these are work-related.
• Women are more likely to contract carpal tunnel syndrome than men.
• Carpel Tunnel tends to be hereditary (runs in the family).
Preventing Carpel Tunnel Syndrome is an exceedingly difficult process. Tools, workstations, and many other things which cause you to twist your wrist in awkward positions would have to be redesigned. Carpel Tunnel Syndrome occurs over a long period of time. When you bend your finger, your tendon moves approximately 2 inches. The tendons slide through the sheaths which enclose them. In the sheaf there is a lubricant which allows the tendon to slide. Excessive movement causes the lubricant to malfunction and the tendon to swell and become inflamed. When this process is repeated enough times, you may get Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, which hinders tendon movement.
Carpel Tunnel can be solved completely by a surgery called an open Carpal Tunnel surgery. Other ways of relieving Carpel Tunnel Syndrome include medicines such as corticosteroid injections, wrist splints during the night, or just stopping or reducing the number of repetitive movement you do.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.