(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Lamictal DC||2mg||30||$37.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||5mg||30||$32.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||5mg||90||$65.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||25mg||90||$58.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||50mg||90||$119.93||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||100mg||90||$130.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamictal DC||200mg||90||$380.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Lamictal DC)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Lamotrigine||25mg||56||$51.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamotrigine||50mg||100||$95.00||Add To Cart|
|Lamotrigine||100mg||56||$115.00||Add To Cart|
Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) Indication
Lamictal DC or Lamotrigine (a generic option for Lamictal DC) is used to treat patients with anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder.
This medication should be stored at room temperature. Keep the medication away from heat and moisture.
Inform your doctor about the following before taking Lamictal DC (lamotrigine):
- If you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- If you have kidney, liver or heart disease
- Patients who are taking birth control pills will need to have the Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) dose changed when they start or stop the birth control pills because birth control pills can make Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) less effective resulting in increased seizures.
- You may experience side effects during the period you are taking placebo pills from the birth control pack.
- Let your doctor know if you are planning to stop taking birth control pills.
- Children and people who are allergic to other seizure medications may have severe or life-threatening skin rash from Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine).
- A more serious skin rash may also occur if the patient is taking both Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) and valproic acid (Depakene) or divalproex (Depakote).
- If you are experiencing a sore throat, fever, swollen glands, and a headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Patients taking Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) may have suicidal thoughts.
- Regular visits to the doctor are necessary.
Patient Family Information
- Read the directions on the prescription label.
- Do not take larger doses than prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take this medication longer than recommended by your doctor.
- Take this medication as directed by your doctor.
- Lamictal (Lamotrigine) also comes in an extended-release form (Lamictal XR/lamotrigine XR) but is used to treat different conditions from immediate-release Lamictal (Lamotrigine).
- Be sure to check the labels on your refilled prescription to ensure you have received the correct brand and type of medication prescribed by your doctor.
- To make sure you are getting the best result from Lamictal (Lamotrigine), your doctor may change the dosage over several weeks or months.
- When taking Lamictal (Lamotrigine), you will need a regular blood test to ensure you are taking the right dose of medication.
- Take Lamictal (Lamotrigine) with or without food and with a full glass of water.
- If you are taking the chewable dispersible tablet, you can swallow it whole with a full glass of water.
Do not use Lamictal (Lamotrigine) if you have had a serious skin rash from taking Lamictal (Lamotrigine) in the past unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Severe Side Effects of Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine)
Severe side effects:
- Chest pain
- The first sign of any skin rash
- Sore throat
- Headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- Muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness with fever or flu symptoms and dark-colored urine
- Pale skin, easy bruising, or bleeding
- Fever chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Stomach pain
- Low fever
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Clay-colored stools
Common Side Effects of Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine)
Common side effects include:
- Blurred vision
- Weight loss
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Unusual dreams
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Lack of coordination
- Mild nausea
- Upset stomach
- Dizziness or drowsiness
2022. Lamictal – Uses, Side Effects, and More. WebMD.
Lamictal DC, Lamictal Dispersible Chewable, Lamitor DT, Lamotrigine Dispersible
2mg, 5mg, 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg
30, 56, 90, 100
Dispersible-Chewable Tablet, DispersibleTablet
The information above for Lamictal DC (Lamotrigine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.