Order Evoxac (Cevimeline Hcl) Online From Doctor Solve.
What is Evoxac?
Evoxac (Cevimeline Hcl) is a medication used to treat the symptoms of dry mouth.
It is a type of drug called cholinergic agonists, which helps increase saliva production. Saliva is important for keeping the mouth healthy by washing away bacteria and food particles. This can help improve your ability to swallow and speak.
It is a drug used to treat Sjögren’s Syndrome, a rare disease that affects the immune system.
Evoxac Dosage and Directions for Use:
- The recommended dosage of Cevimeline Hcl for treating chronic bronchitis is Evoxac 30 mg twice a day.
- Evoxac may be taken with or without food.
- Patients should take the medication exactly as prescribed by their doctor.
- Patients must not discontinue taking prescription medications without first consulting their physician.
- Be sure to stay hydrated while using Evoxac. This can help prevent dehydration and maintain the health of your kidneys.
- Evoxac is typically taken three times daily.
- Keep Evoxac at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
It is important to be aware of the warnings and precautions associated with Evoxac (cevimeline hcl) before taking the drug. Some of the precautions and warnings include:
- Cevimeline Hcl should not be taken by people with glaucoma or those who are at risk for glaucoma.
- Cevimeline Hcl should not be taken by people with a history of seizures.
- Evoxac (cevimeline hcl) may increase the risk of seizures, especially in those who are taking other medications that can increase the risk of seizures.
- Cevimeline Hcl may cause nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Evoxac Side Effects:
Side effects are rare but can include:
- Stomach pain
Rare but potentially serious side effects include:
- Allergic reaction, which can cause difficulty breathing, hives, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat; and
Evoxac vs Salagen
There are treatments available for dry mouth, including medications such as Evoxac and Salagen. These medications work by increasing the production of saliva. Both are effective at treating dry mouth.
Evoxac is a capsule while Salagen is a tablet, but both can be taken with or without food, usually three to four times daily.
How much does Evoxac cost in Canada?
The price of Evoxac may vary depending on the strength. In our drugstore, you can buy this drug at an affordable price. We are a licensed and certified online pharmacy that offers great prices on all our medications, including this medication. Plus, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, so you can be sure that you are getting the best possible service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us toll-free at 1-866-732-0305.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does Evoxac last?
It isn’t easy to estimate how long Evoxac will last for a particular person, as it depends on the individual’s metabolism, age, and other factors. However, most people find that Evoxac lasts for around 12 hours. It is important to take Evoxac exactly as your doctor prescribes to get the most benefit from the medication.
How long does it take for cevimeline to start working?
In 1 to 2 weeks, you might begin to see some benefits. To experience the full benefit, though, may take up to 6 weeks. If your issue persists or gets worse, let your doctor know.
What drugs interact with Evoxac (cevimeline)?
Beta blockers are a few items that could interact with this medication (such as metoprolol, and atenolol). The clearance of cevimeline from your body might be impacted by other medications, which may change how cevimeline functions. Cimetidine, amiodarone, ritonavir, and fluoxetine are a few examples.
Who should not take Cevimeline?
Some people should not take Cevimeline, including those with a history of heart problems, high blood pressure, seizures, overactive thyroid, or glaucoma. It is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 18. Anyone taking medications that are metabolized by the liver should speak with their doctor before starting Cevimeline, as it can increase the levels of these drugs in the body.
Finally, those with severe asthma should not take Cevimeline because it can worsen breathing problems.
The information above for Evoxac (Cevimeline Hcl) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.