Restylane for firmer, younger looking skin.
Restylane is an injectable gel which is used to restore your skin’s plumpness and softness. This 30 minute procedure helps treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corner of your mouth, and the “worry” lines between your eyebrows. The benefits can be noticed immediately.
Restylane should be administered by a trained, medically qualified professional. Some people may experience mild discomfort so a local anesthetic cream is often used. It is then injected into the skin in small amounts using a very fine needle. Facial expression will not be affected. Skin tests are not required because Restylane does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- Restylane has not been tested in pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Avoid suntanning and cold outdoor activities after use.
- You should avoid exercise and alcohol for six hours after your treatment.
- You should not take high doses of Vitamin E supplements and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication before trying it.
Side Effects of Restylane
- Redness and swelling of the skin.
- Pain and itching
- Discoloration and tenderness at the point of injection.
Side effects typically disappear within one or two days of a Restylane injection. In rare cases, inflammatory reactions may last up to two weeks. If you have a lip treatment your lips may be swollen for several days.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com. DoctorSolve has filled more than 200,000 U.S. prescriptions.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.