Order Propecia (Finasteride) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Propecia||1mg||28||$76.00||Add To Cart|
|Propecia||1mg||84||$192.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Finasteride||1mg||90||$73.00||Add To Cart|
What is Propecia?
Propecia, also known by its generic name finasteride, is a drug used to treat male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) in men.
It does this by preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is the hormone responsible for hair loss in men. DHT causes hair follicles to shrink, so by reducing the levels of DHT on the scalp, Propecia can help to reverse hair loss and stimulate new hair growth.
28, 84, 90
Warnings & Dosage
When it comes to taking Propecia, there are a few things that people should keep in mind. Here are some tips on how to use this medication:
- It is important to take this drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor first.
- If you do forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If you’re running out of time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and go like you normally would.
- Store this medicine at room temperature and keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Cautions when using Propecia
There are a few things to keep in mind when taking Propecia, including the following:
- It is important that you inform your doctor of any other medications you are taking, as it may interact with them.
- You should not donate blood while taking this or for six months after discontinuing use, as the drug may remain in your system and could potentially cause harm to a recipient.
- Women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant should not take this, as it may cause birth defects.
- It should not be taken by children.
- It is important to drink plenty of water while taking Propecia, as dehydration has been linked with side effects such as chest pain and dizziness.
Propecia Side Effects
While Propecia is effective for many people, there are some side effects that can occur. Some of these side effects include:
- Loss of hair through other parts of the body
- Reduced libido
- Erectile dysfunction
These are all side effects that can occur while taking this drug. It is important to be aware of these possible side effects before starting treatment. If you see any of the above side effects, be sure to talk to a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing: How much does Propecia cost in Canada?
The cost of Propecia can vary depending on the pharmacy and the dosage that is required. It can be quite expensive, but the price changes at any time.
For those who are looking for a more affordable option, generic finasteride (the active ingredient in this drug) is available here. This is significantly less expensive than the brand name version of the drug, and it has been shown to be just as effective in treating hair loss.
How Does Propecia work?
The active ingredient in Propecia is finasteride. Finasteride works by blocking the production of DHT, which is a hormone that is responsible for hair loss. When DHT is blocked, the hair follicles are able to produce new hair growth.
How long does it take for Propecia to work?
Some men may experience a noticeable difference in hair growth within the first few months, while others may not see any results until after a year of treatment. It is important to be patient and allow enough time for the medication to take effect. If there is no improvement after 12 months of use, it is likely that Propecia will not be effective for that individual.
Can Propecia regrow hair?
There is a lot of debate surrounding the topic of whether or not Propecia can regrow hair. Some people swear by its ability to restore hair growth, while others claim that it does nothing at all. If you are considering taking Propecia in order to regain your lost hair, be sure to talk to your doctor first to see if it is the right option for you.
Does Propecia make you gain weight?
There is no definitive answer to whether or not Propecia makes you gain weight. Some men claim that they have gained weight since starting the medication, while others say that they have not had any issues with their weight. The truth is that each person responds differently to the drug, and it is possible that some men may experience weight gain while taking this. If you are concerned about potential side effects, be sure to talk to your doctor before starting the medication.
The information above for Propecia (Finasteride) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.