What is Nevanac?
Nevanac, also known as ophthalmic anti-inflammatory medicine, is used for the treatment of eye pain and inflammation after cataract surgery. It belongs to the family of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Tell your doctor if:
- you are allergic to Nevanac or its ingredients.
- you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Nevanac
Severe side effects that require immediate medical attention.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
- changes in vision
- eye itching, pain, swelling, or bleeding
Common side effects that require medical attention ONLY if they persist or worsen.
- dry eye
- eye discomfort
- eyelid crusting
- the feeling of having something in the eye
- increased tear production
- sensitivity to light
- sinus inflammation
- sticky sensation in the eye
Using Nevanac more than 24 hours before surgery or for more than 14 days after surgery may increase your risk of side effects, some of which may be serious.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low-cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com. DoctorSolve has filled more than 200,000 U.S. prescriptions.
For more information on how to order Canadian drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.