5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Energy at Work
Most people that work in an office most of the day know that feeling of extreme fatigue that normally happens in the middle of the day. It’s frustrating because when you’re tired all you want to do is just lie down and take a nap. This makes you much more unproductive, and may actually cause you to dislike your job. However, there are ways that you can boost your energy when you’re at work.
First of all, getting a good night’s sleep is extremely important. Make sure you go to bed at a decent time, and get all the adequate sleep you need. You could sleep from 2am-10am, but you will probably feel better if you slept from 11pm-7am.
1. Take a Nap – If you’re in an office that allows you to take a quick nap, then go ahead. Try sleeping for 15-20 minutes as this will help you refresh your brain and help boost your energy.
2. Move Around – If you sit most of the day, try standing up and moving around. Go and have a quick talk with a friend in the office, maybe do a couple of quick stretches, or just do a lap around the office. By moving, even just a little bit, you will increase your blood circulation, and those pains you get in your neck and back will feel better too.
3. Have a Snack – Bring a healthy, energy boosting snack to work every day. By eating foods that raise your blood-sugar level you will boost your energy. However, do be careful to eat the right kinds of food. Certain foods like potato chips and other junk foods do increase your blood-sugar level and energy, but only for a short period of time. After that energy is gone you are left with the burnt out feeling of a sugar crash.
Side Note– Drink lots of water throughout the day to make your energy levels stay balanced. The main reason for lack of energy is due to not enough water consumption throughout the day.
4. Deep Breathing – Deep breathing can help increase energy and boost stamina. Take a short break every so often to just stop everything and close your eyes and breathe. Diaphragmatic breathing, or belly breathing is an amazing way to re-focus yourself and boost your energy. You will also find you will have less stress. Make sure to breathe deeply and slowly to really benefit.
5. Natural Light – Try to expose yourself to natural light as much as you can. Don’t use your desk lamp if you can open the windows and use the outside light. If you are in a part of the office where you can’t get proper access to natural light take a break and take a walk outside. If you can’t go outside at least walk over to a window and stay there for a bit.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.