Information provided on this website is for general purposes
only. It is not intended to take the place of advice from your
Our commitment to customer safety
It's no secret there are hundreds of unregulated internet pharmacies out there who put their customers at risk through unethical and irresponsible practices.
DoctorSolve is different. Our patient safety record is spotless and we pride ourselves on making customer safety our number one priority.
- We do not provide access to controlled, habit forming substances (narcotics).
- We do not provide access to any drugs without a prescription from a physician.
- Our staff will also contact the doctor's office to verify the contents of each prescription before it is filled.
- The medical history of each patient is reviewed, and potential drug interactions are monitored by our medical staff.
- A licensed pharmacist reviews every new prescription.
Also, because our business has always operated in full compliance of the law, you can be assured that DoctorSolve is here to stay.
DoctorSolve encourages open communication and access to our health professionals. If you have any questions about the use or safety of your medications, please call our toll-free Health Line at 1-866-732-0305.
Patient prescription counseling
The College of Pharmacists of British Columbia requires the pharmacy provide counseling for all prescriptions dispensed. All patients will receive written information pertaining to their medication whenever a new prescription has been filled. As well, you will be contacted for patient counseling and given the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The pharmacist will contact you from Monday through Friday between 9am and 6pm (PST).
We are proud members of:
Members adhere to some of the highest safety standards in the world - a point made by the Government Accountability Office.